- If you click "Student Skill Eval" in the "Students" tab, you will be able to look up students by either User ID Number or Certificate Number.
- The student should have one or both of these numbers when they arrive.
- After locating the student, choose the date of the evaluation and mark that the skill evaluation was passed for the course that you evaluated them on.
- You may also upload supporting documents such as the skills checklist.
- The student will be able to print off their completed certificate once they log back into the website.
Performing skill evaluations is a good way to earn extra money without minimal time investment. If you are listed as publicly viewable on your profile, students will be able to find you on our directory and may contact you for this service.
Yes, you can click on "Add Student" from the "Students" tab of the Instructor Dashboard to add students who are not associated with a class. This way, they will be attached to you and may receive weekly refresher emails that mention your name. You may choose to enter their current certificate expiration date so they will be reminded when it is time to re-certify. This also makes it easier if you teach them in a future class, as you will only have to associate them with the class instead of signing them up again.
- Certificate credit must be purchased in order to mark students passed in classrooms you teach in order for them to receive certificates
- Each course may cost a different amount of certificate credit per student
- One way you can use the student filter is searching by last name. This will show you all course records for any student matching your search.
- Another method is by clicking the "Student Activity" numbers. This is a quick way to see at a glance which students have expired, are expiring soon, or have recently certified.
- Finally, you can generate reports based on certification status, course, and company (if you have sold to companies).
- While viewing reports, you may edit student records, disassociate students from your account, and print certificates.
- You can create companies (or discount-only codes) through "Manage Companies" under the "Account Settings" tab
- You will have to choose a discount code that will tie employees to the company
- You can add contact information, address, and even give the company a custom signup page for employees
- You can also choose which courses will show up on employees' Training Dashboards and whether the company will be paying for employees upfront or whether each employee will pay separately
- You can also choose whether every employee is required to complete the blended (hands-on skill evaluation) portion where available
- If you need to provide a larger discount than we provide, contact us and we can negotiate a lower price
- You will earn commission on any payments made by companies you set up