Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training for Healthcare Professionals
ProACLS is the American Heart Association part 1 Advanced Cardiac Life Support online course. This is a blended course with a hands-on part 2 component. This course is valid for both initial certification and renewals.
This course is great for busy Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, RTs, PAs, or other professionals who require ACLS certification and don't want to spend a full 1-2 days in the classroom.
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of periarrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team