Healthcare Provider CPR Course Details
Healthcare Provider CPR
ProCPR is online CPR certification for professionals in the health care industry. The CPR training follows the latest American Heart Association and ECC/ILCOR guidelines and is nationally accredited and accepted.
Total course time includes 2 hours and 10 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
- Blended learning certification with skills test is available.
- Try it before you buy it - 24/7 free access to training and test after signup
- Test challenge available for experienced professionals (Full training recommended)
- Immediately printable card after payment
- Professional wallet card arrives 4-5 business days after payment
- Videos are subtitled with text for convenient viewing